Selling a home is a huge decision and is usually the largest financial transaction a person will make. We are well aware of this and are here to make the process as smooth as possible. From the moment you make the decision to sell your home, it becomes a business decision. We are in the business of getting you the best possible sale price and terms for your property and have the track record and experience to prove it. We have broken down the selling process to make it easy for you to understand and we will be with you through each and every step to ensure a smooth transaction. This is just an outline and every sale is different so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
- On average, our listings sell at 99% of the list price!
- Pricing a home maybe seem like simple math, but the difference between an online, automated price opinion and a Great Spaces agent’s opinion is our area knowledge and ability to precisely compare your home to recent sales and trends, including what buyers are looking for in a home.
- We use these methods and provide you with a customized Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
- In addition, we have produced thousands of Broker Price Opinions for major lending and financial institutions over the past 7 years, our specialty is pricing it right. We spend hundreds of hours a year pouring over sales and listings in Greater Boston. We have experience that almost no broker can match when it comes to accurately pricing your property.
- We have over 40 years of combined experience listing properties in Greater Boston and surrounding towns. We know exactly how a property should be shown to get you the best sale price possible.
- If your space is “not so great”, we can help!
- Our list of consultants can help get your place “show ready.” If you need a handyman, plumber, electrician, designer, painter, stager or even a color consultant; we have the contacts.
- Now that we have a listing price and your Great Space is ready to show, it’s time to do what we do best; let everyone know your place is for sale.
- We start with something that many agents fail to realize is the most important part of marketing your home, the pictures.
- Our professional photographers specialize in real estate photography and our agents handpick which photos will appear on your listing.
- We utilize social media to create buzz prior to the first open house. It’s always good to put some teasers out there to whet a buyer’s appetite.
- When possible, we will introduce your listing to local agents and brokers with a broker tour. We take pride in our listings and invite you to look at some examples HERE.
- That’s what your hired us for, right? By now, we have spent a great deal of time getting to know you and your property. Now it’s SHOW TIME!
- We have teased your property through MLS, a broker tour and social media, now it’s time for an Open House and showings.
- Something that differentiates us most is that WE NEVER USE A LOCK BOX! You hired us to sell your property and that’s what we are going to do.
- Communication is key during this process and it’s our top priority. After each open house and listing appointment we will provide you with feedback.
- This is major part of what makes us great at what we do. We want you to get the best deal possible by utilizing our proven negotiation skills.
- We have great working relationships with many of the local agents in the area. It’s important for the buyer’s agent to know they are negotiating with experienced, professionals and master negotiators. In other words, it’s not our first time at the rodeo!
- Our years of experience can identify offers that deserve your attention and we will offer insight as to the buyer’s ability to complete the sale.
- Now, for the most important fact of all. Our listings consistently sell within 1% of the original list price!
- Congratulation’s, you made it!
- At this point we will facilitate and attend the buyer’s final walk through and closing to ensure everyone is satisfied with the transaction.
- Our goal is to make this very complicated process of selling your home as smooth as possible!
- Feel confident that are in very capable hands when choosing the Great Spaces Team to sell your home.
Great Tools if you are thinking of selling:
- Free Home Evaluation: Start here to get an idea of what your home is worth. Please keep in mind, the market is moving very fast and automated systems are having a tough time keeping up. Therefore, we suggest you contact us a free price opinion based on the latest data and personal market knowledge.
- Check Out the Competition: It’s always a good idea to know your competition. Our search tools on this site are a great place to get started.
- Contact us anytime you need to know what’s really going on in this market. When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer!